Wire Management

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I need some help cleaning up the underside of my tank. It has really gotten out of control and I feel like it's not the safest, mainly for accidentally yanking a cord while underneath. What do you guys use to keep your cords nice and neat under your tank? I've got some zip ties and some pvc hanging stuff that I use to keep it managed right now. I'm thinking of some sort of false wall to mount my Apex stuff to then manage the cords behind that.

Not sue if this helps but here is a before and after of one of my wire messes.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

How are the wire looms if you need to say take your skimmer and clean it or replace a heater?

The large black tubing is split so it pulls right out then I press it back in when done. It pops out of the clips that hold it to the wall so its easy to work with.

I have 2 big rolls of Velcro straps that I use, they work better that the zip ties.

I have seen this cable trays doing wonders for wire management, they had lid on top and you can drop any cord wherever you need it or keep it inside the tray and keep it well organized, I'm gonna used unless I find something better

a>

i have used peg board so i can use the holes with small zip ties to hold all my electrical equipment nice and neat, all depends on your personal application, room, stuff and what you have to work with.
since in this hobby we keep changing stuff up all the time, i don't like making anything too permanent so i can pull out, re-wire, add and move stuff around when ever i need to.

before i put my glasses on i thought the thread said wife management LOL ill just be **** i thought i was going to learn something new

Back