Worried about my wrasse!!!

thanh386

Market
Reaction score
My wrasse has been swimming irractically lately. I looked at him and no noticiable injuries (none at all for that matter) But he's been swimming vertically alot and not as active as before. He's eating fine and I have no added any new tank mates. Anyone know if there's an issue or is this nomral?

Thanh386;288671 wrote: My wrasse has been swimming irractically lately. I looked at him and no noticiable injuries (none at all for that matter) But he's been swimming vertically alot and not as active as before. He's eating fine and I have no added any new tank mates. Anyone know if there's an issue or is this nomral?
Has it been sniffing glue from the frags?

Thanh386;288696 wrote: No just me...

Been sniffing you? That probably the problem. :D

Seriously though, describe erratic. Upside down, circles, etc? If he is swimming with his tail down, I have seen wrasses do this before.

Maybe your wrasse has been effected by the full moon.

How big is your wrasse?

What does your wrasse like to eat?

Any wierd smells coming from your wrasse?

Have you had your hands in the tank or has anybody touched your wrasse?

Seedless Reefer;288831 wrote: Maybe your wrasse has been effected by the full moon.

How big is your wrasse?

What does your wrasse like to eat?

Any wierd smells coming from your wrasse?

Have you had your hands in the tank or has anybody touched your wrasse?
you know you like touching wrasses Loren

He just like to be swimming vertically at times and letting teh koralia push him about. He's eating fine, he's about 1.5-2 inches long. Only time my hand have entered teh tank is to add coral and scrape teh tank. And even then my hand/arms are throughly washed with warm water.

Back