Would this work

jamos5790

Supporting
Reaction score
I was thinking of a trigger maybe a Sargassum or Bluechin, then maybe a Kole and Mimic tang, with my eel, or could I do 2 triggers and a tang?

Yeah I had a clown in my 225 gal, man those things are AGRESSIVE, it was more agressive than the shark I had. I bought both of them from pisces pets before they moved and changed their name.

Jamos5790;327644 wrote: Yeah I had a clown in my 225 gal, man those things are AGRESSIVE, it was more agressive than the shark I had. I bought both of them from pisces pets before they moved and changed their name.

My yellow tang would chase the trigger:yes:. I would say that in a 75 you could get away with a trigger and a tang as long as they are not huge. I think 2 triggers might be pushing it though.

Jamos5790;327653 wrote: What do you think about the 2 tang trigger combo?

You could give it a shot but I think its going to be tight. If all 3 fish were 3 inch range I would do it. Keep in mind that they will grow and you may have to trade them in one day.

Trading in fish is never easy. it's always I hav to upgrade to accomendate them cause I've grown too fond of one.

I would stick with one trigger and one tang. You might be able to get by with this if you choose fish that are in the smaller size range for adults. I have a sargassum trigger and he is awesome. He lives with two tangs (lavender and tomini) in my 150 with no problems. I would not put 3 triggers/tangs into a 75g because of space limitations and aggression issues.

With your penchant for larger/more aggressive fish, you might want to just consider upgrading before you invest a lot in the 75g.

Speaking from experience. We wanted a 210, settled for a 180 and still look longingly at the 210's. And that's not even much of a water volume difference.

Well I already have 3 tanks and I don't ashley will let me get another. I have already gotten rid of two.

Well I'm not stuck on these fish but I don't really know what else to add with the eel. I don't want to buy a smaller wrasse and the eel eat it...I like the way they look do you think they would b ok in there?

I have a green wrasse, he's on the bigger side now, but still isn't huge. Eel doesn't eat him. Wrasses are generally pretty quick. I'd be more worried about smaller slow moving fish.

Back