Would you buy corals off eBay.

I personally haven't, but I know @hzheng33 has and I think he got some good deals there, I just haven't put in the time to find a seller that has multiple items that I want.

From eBay, I’ve purchased from Cornbred. But that’s it. The transactions went smoothly.

His photos were a bit over-saturated, but not too much compared to others. I’ve been able to get similar colors.

Last edited:
i bought my aqua-cultured orange tipped elegance from ebay - mainly because it was 70-80% cheaper than anywhere else. she arrived looking pretty freshly cut and had some guts hanging out. i emailed the seller who said that it'd been cut for at least 2 weeks and assured me that it was very hardy.
well, its been 62 days and she's still alive and looks to be doing well.

a lot of the big websites sell on ebay as well - however if you're buying from a "no-name" seller, i would look at his other stuff & feedback and then gauge your risk tolerance. but generally, i feel with the bidding wars and everyone buying from one seller to offset shipping - you end up not saving that much unless its something that you just cannot find or if you're planning to buy only 1 item.

I've bought quite a bit off of Ebay. It's riskier, but if you only use vendors that have numerous positive reviews, it isn't so bad. Also highly recommend quarantining/dipping anything you buy, as there aren't any policies put in place to protect you typically.

I have bought sps 15-20 packs several times. No issues. Just make sure there are plenty of good reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back