Would you buy Pods this way?

kbuck

Reaction score
We appreciate all of the support we have recieved from the club over the past couple of years. We wanted to get your honest opinion on a new product we are trying out.
It is a new version of our Pod Bomb product called the Pod Bomb CAF. Here is a link to a video about any comments are welcome we know it is different and may not be for everybody so feel free to give honest feedback. Is good stuff or did we go too far or miss the mark? Thanks again and we value your feedback.

Looks good. I dont think customers will mind the little extra work in order to get better quality product.

Looks like a good idea. There is a little more "work" involved but folks in this hobby love to tinker with stuff. You instructions are pretty clear but I don't know a whole lot about pods. The only time I've ever bought them was to "seed" a new tank.

Glad you’re selling the air line setup too, I’d be interested in trying!

I recently purchased your pod bomb to see what it could do for my refugium and haven’t seen the populations I would like for my main tank, but it’s only been about two weeks. EDIT - I now have baby pods all over!

Cycling a second tank for my sons blue stripe pipefish and will need to think about pods or freshly hatched brine shrimp to support their health.

Last edited:
Would love to try this! Very intriguing 🧐!
My systems really benefit from your pods and phyto products!

Wish I would have seen this post a few weeks ago. I just bough some pods from the big barn Tank Cleaners to seed my tanks and was very disappointed with what i received. Just looked like dirty water. Will defiantly give this a try next time.
Very limited experience with pods but this looks great to me!
Edit: vendor was not the Barn but Tank Cleaners.

Last edited:
Back