Would you reccomend....?

radha

Market
Reaction score
Would any of you reccomend Rod's Food? Does it really feed the whole reef? Any personal experience? Do you think a jawfish, 2 ocellaris clowns, and a red striped goby would be able to eat it? I might wanna pick some up at the meeting, because it sounds good on the website!
Thanks!!

Ok, then I think I might pick some up tonight.... but do the corals like it?

They actually also make 4 different kids of blends. For Herbivore fish, Predator fish, Fish only, and Coral blend.

Ya, I didn't buy any, because someone told me it leaves an oily residue on the top of the water.... and I really don't have a good enough skimmer....

radha;368991 wrote: Ya, I didn't buy any, because someone told me it leaves an oily residue on the top of the water.... and I really don't have a good enough skimmer....

never heard or seen it doing that... I've went through about 3 big packs of it...

DrNecropolis;369055 wrote: never heard or seen it doing that... I've went through about 3 big packs of it...

Same here, I use it to feed both my tanks regularly.

Well, that's what I was told. I mean, I guess there's no harm in trying, I just don't want it to turn on me. But if you think it's possible, I might just pick up a pack!

Back