WOW! Take a look at this TOTM

fabbss

Market
Reaction score
Look at this beautiful TOTM on Reefcentral. The whole design of the tank and the room its in is breath taking. Also I have been doing some research on the dosing vodka thing. This guy doses 6ml of it daily! But thats another can of worms to be opened..

a>

Just read the whole article. I need to get a second job. :) All I can say is "Wow".

That's incredible... makes me want to just give up now... :(

Don't give up. Do you ever read the story of "The Little Reefer That Could" ? :)

LOL, he must have read it too! His tank freaking inspires me, that should tell all of us with some experience, some creativity, and a ton of patience, there is so much we can do in this hobby

fabbss;260823 wrote: LOL, he must have read it too! His tank freaking inspires me, that should tell all of us with some experience, some creativity, and a ton of patience, there is so much we can do in this hobby

Dont forget the wheelbarrow full of money too!

jmaneyapanda;260871 wrote: Dont forget the wheelbarrow full of money too!

I think you meant several wheelbarrows full of money. :D

It is a awe inspiring tank.

To be honest, the tank itself is very nice, but not "the best of the best" (still better than my own, for sure!). What really makes it is the entire system and how he has the stand, etc, integrated into his solarium. And while a planted FW would probably go better in a solarium, what he's done with a reef tank is really top-notch. It's rare that you see as much attention given to the outside</em> of the tank.

And this is one of those tanks where you'd want to be sure it came out perfect. I see setups like this and think about how they have it integrated into the room, and then wonder what they would have done if it ended up being an aptisia/majano/cyano/etc farm....

Back