Wrasse

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Ok I found a Christmas Wrasse and read that be cautious with reef? But 6 line is good? Anyone have one and can speak about it personally?

Christmas wrasses will probably go for inverts like many other Halichoeres species wrasses. Probably can get aggressive but not too bad. Six lines arent know for going after inverts hence the reed safe but are known as a-holes.

Well I only have had a clown and chromis mainly because I just got done moving and I just got done adding all the coral but 3 fish total is all. I may end up going with a leopard Christmas or 6 but it's the reef safe that gets me. I've had problems with what looks like fire worms red and black ish? And don't want that problem again for my scoly and brain..

Have you looked at the yellow coris, he is a good worker (pests) and unless you have a wrasse that is a bully you want have problems with it. I have one in with a leopard wrasse and a pink wrasse and they get along great (125g).:)

I had a six line wrasse for a bit over a year. He never bothered his tankmates or corals. He was great until he decided to somehow swim into one of the water returns and ended up as mush in the bulkhead.

Back