Wrasse's for RSM

cfrank84

Market
Reaction score
i currently have a GSM clown a firefish and a Whip fin wrasse.. ideally im hoping to get 2 more wrasses in there and id like them all to be different is that do'able and im looking for brightly colored ones that would be happy with the current tankmates and the size of the tank cuz i prolly wont be upgrading till later this year :p

Ideas of wrasses in stock would be nice but also willing to wait for something nice to come in

Thx!!

How big is ur RSM? I have 4 differant male wrasses in my 90 (all fairy's) , they dont bother each other much. My pair of maroons and yellow tang harass the wraase more than anything.

rsm is only 34 gallons hoping to go bigger when i move to a nicer apt next semester but for now 34 gal is my limit

I honestly dont think you can have the wrasses you like. 34 is a bit small :(. I was looking at some reef safe ones (i assumed you're doing reef) and the smallest req. was 50-55 gallons. I would be concern of the maroon not liking his new tank mates and getting territorial. I think If the marron wasn't there U could try to add another SMALL wrasse and see how it likes the tank.

blah!! i guess im just gonna have to move to a place sooner rather than later hmm wonder i if i could get a 90 in an apt without them getting too mad

Back