WWC Pink Krakatoas

franciscosalazar

Market
Reaction score
I scored a 7 polyp frag from this weekend that arrived today.
I'll get it in the tank this evening.
Can't wait to see it under my lights.

nice...would love to see pics. I totally missed all that WWC and just heard about it today :(

I'm eager to get some pics as well,
the bag is currently in my fuge till I get back home to place them in my display.

franciscosalazar;994673 wrote: Were you able to snag a strat?

No I called yesterday thanks to your msg and they said it was too late on this order. I told my wife it was all coming on Wednesday and she just happened to be home this morning or I would have been screwed. Had no idea although I should have checked the tracking. I ran home to get everything unpacked because she hates doing it.

franciscosalazar;994675 wrote: Gotcha, must have been after 4pm.

It was but I really appreciate you looking out for me on that! I ended up deciding that I'm only going to spend that kind of money on my acros :)

Pics will be available tonight after 6pm as that's when my photoperiod starts.
The frag was placed in the display last night around 1am and the polyps look happy this morning with some partially open.

very nice. I would love to get them and the sorcerer's stone one day when I grow up

franciscosalazar;994969 wrote: Sorcerer's stones is correct

I'm surprised I've never heard of this and can't find anything online about it, but it's one of my favorite zoas. It REALLY stands out under the radion. We have it front and center.

This is an old pic when we setup the 30g so there are a lot more heads now. Pretty good grower

995094=57239-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415324208.887200.jpg
>
995094=57239-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415324208.887200.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415324208.887200.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Back