Yall Have to See this!!

Oh yah zero edge are awesome looking in person as well. The only thing is that you will get algae on both sides... so there's twice as much glasswork to clean :p. Also can't have too much flow.

I agree; zero edge look amazing, but there is so much algae cleaning. In my experience, I actually find algae grows 3 to 5 times faster. I had to clean them just about every day.

The other minor downside is you are limited by tank height (vertical tallness). Once you go over 8 inches or so, you just get a blurred effect; and after 12 inches, you can’t see inside your tank from the sides anymore; look-down only.

Still, they make great nem tanks, if you’re cool with the downsides.

Oh yah zero edge are awesome looking in person as well. The only thing is that you will get algae on both sides... so there's twice as much glasswork to clean :p. Also can't have too much flow.

They have tanks like this at a store. Forget the name. North of kennessaw. I loved it.

I love the zero edge tanks, i have never seen a dirty one but they probably do require more cleaning. There is no tank clearer than a zero edge imo though. Creation Pet on Hwy 92 has some on display.

Haha, We only put clowns in ours after I took over, for this reason. We still had 2 of these clowns jump; one jumped once and put him back in time, and the other repeatedly jumped dozens of times but always landed in the small overflow with 1” of water.

Fish seemed slightly more prone to jumping in this tank than in standard tanks.

Just thinking of all the fish jumping out

Back