Yeaaa tank wars champs :)

cshack5405

Market
Reaction score
Awesome job guys we did awesome! 4-0 ATLANTA

Here's the video
watch

Hey cam,
haven't seen you around in awhile, how you doing bud?
Nice job on the wars.

MYREEFCLUB0070;990621 wrote: Hey cam,
haven't seen you around in awhile, how you doing bud?
Nice job on the wars.

Hey im doin pretty well! I just went through about a 3 month stint in the hospital. I had 6 surgeries and im finally back at home, just got all the 76 staples out, and now im healed up getting back to 100%! That's why my subscription went out for a bit also that's why I had to sell my tank BC i wasn't gonna be able to be there to take care of it plus I moved too :) but im getting back into it soon just gotta save up some! Lol! How have you been man?

Congrats to all of you guys. Way to represent!!! Good to see you back Cam. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Hey cam,
After hearing all that, I guess I'm good, what can I say.
Where did you move to, still in canton area?

Hi Cam, glad to hear you doing good and congrats on tank wars! If you want a coupe of frags to get things rolling just let me know.

Woodstockish area lol and thx dave I'll definitely remember that man! But paths everyone we all did great in tank wars esp the heavy weights those were all some amazing tanks! Im just glad to be in the same competition as those tanks lol

Cshack5405;990867 wrote: Woodstockish area lol and thx dave I'll definitely remember that man! But paths everyone we all did great in tank wars esp the heavy weights those were all some amazing tanks! Im just glad to be in the same competition as those tanks lol

Glad to hear about ya Cam and WOW LRF for LIFE :)

Back