Zoa ID help

oldedb

Market
Reaction score
This rock started at 10 polyps and now it is around 100... Grows like a weed. Any idea what kind they are?

vesanu6a.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have fire and ice as well. These have more of a greenish center.

I've had fire and ice that started morphing with normal, bright orange, and bright green centers all in the same colony. There's plenty if names for the morphs. Some are speckly, and I've seen those called firecrackers.. It just goes on and on.

JimmyStephens;970390 wrote: Looks more like emeralds on fire zoa morph imo

It's all the same to me. I think it's nuts that some red and blues are $50 pp and some red and blues are .50c pp but I digress

Fire and ice are red with a frosty white center. Whatever the ones you have are well they sure are nice.

I give up and am just going to call them "orange". I looked all over the net and I get a kick out of all the zoas that look the same but have 30 different names! I am going to frag these soon. If anyone is interested let me know and maybe we can work a swap.

oldedb;970558 wrote: I give up and am just going to call them "orange". I looked all over the net and I get a kick out of all the zoas that look the same but have 30 different names! I am going to frag these soon. If anyone is interested let me know and maybe we can work a swap.

id take a frag or 2

the green one with brown/orange center are Gorilla nipples/Green parrots. Those are just some of the names of the morph.

Back