Zoa id

larrynews

Supporting
Reaction score
Can’t remember the name of this if anyone has any idea of what it might be called, my son in Ohio asked so I’m looking into it. Thanks

Attachments

• 29BA5465-6C8C-460D-99A0-CAF4E4291221.jpeg
    29BA5465-6C8C-460D-99A0-CAF4E4291221.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
I don’t think they’re Pandora. Maybe Halle Berry? IMO it could be a dozen different things sold by different vendors called different things.

And that in lines the problem with names. I’ve purchased two different pandora frags, both claiming to be original WWC Pandoras and they looked nothing like that.

Look like halle berry or rainbow sakura zoas im sure there are several other names for them but halle berries are what we sell them as in the shop

Had I got those I prolly would have ripped them out of my tank lol

I feel like there’s too much solid gold coloring for them to be Pandora’s and I think the skirt is too nubby. They typically have longer skirts.

I’m pretty sure WWC we’re the first to sell zoas called pandora palys. There are other online vendors that sell a pandora paly. Without knowing where they came from you can’t say for sure what they are. That’s like saying this $5 coral I got from a lfs looks like a $250 homewrecker so I’ll call it a homewrecker and sell it for $250.

Thses are pandoras. Keep in mind Pandoras morph depending on light. They are actually quite stunning under very bright light. They look great.

Back