Zoa ID

mustangcaleb

Market
Reaction score
Can anyone id these?

crazyzoa.jpg
alt="" />

They are call give me a frag!! HAHA jk. They both look like some kinda of PPE morph

Look lot like a green version of my orange envy palys. Have any other pics?

If you are interested in trading for some oranges lmk.

The mostly purples ones are Purple People Eaters and the others look like a color morph off of them

I was in another site and after comparing some pictures the ones on the bottom i think are jokers.

Names are stupid. They are purple with green mouths etc. Names mean nothing, because people name their corals whatever the hell they want, to just charge an outrageous price for 2 polyps of some zoa named The Hokey Pokey Zoas...

Steve;310306 wrote: 2 polyps of some zoa named The Hokey Pokey Zoas...

Got pics! I'll take 2 polyps!

Do they shake all around when feeding, or turn themselves around, or what?

Steve;310306 wrote: Names are stupid. They are purple with green mouths etc. Names mean nothing, because people name their corals whatever the hell they want, to just charge an outrageous price for 2 polyps of some zoa named The Hokey Pokey Zoas...

im not trying to sell them if thats what you are getting at, just curious if anyone knows what they are.

No that's not what I was getting at. I was just commenting on how stupid coral names are.

Son of Adam;310328 wrote: <span style="color: yellowgreen">JOLLYGREENGIANT</span>

i thought the same but they dont look like these really. kinda the same green color but different skirt and striping...
showthread.php

Steve;310306 wrote: Names are stupid. They are purple with green mouths etc. Names mean nothing, because people name their corals whatever the hell they want, to just charge an outrageous price for 2 polyps of some zoa named The Hokey Pokey Zoas...

Steve's Green Ding Dongs ! I think that was the popular vote.

Back