Zoa polyp increase

kstyle13

Market
Reaction score
I have redone my tank as many of you know due to the ich. Well I have some mean green zoa that popped up from the sandbed. I didn't place them there I guess they just got covered when I was moving things around. First it was one. Then two and today there's 10. Lol but the biggest increase is my watermelon and peach delights. They were about the size of an English pea when I have them on the floor of my tank. I moved the colony to the top of my new rock work and the polyps are 3 times the size. I guess the more intense light they get the bigger they apear.... and my pretty n pink zoas appear more like toadstool than zoas. The have a huge base that slender as it goes toward the head. Then the head is large and puffy with a rounded top. The little fringes on the sides have a row that points up and a row that points down. They are rather cute in their own little way. Lol and my lord of the rings have also tripped in size..... I'm not sure what has spurred this sudden growth but the tank redesign has cause an explosion of growth. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back