Zoas changing color

kullas

Market
Reaction score
When I added these zoas to my tank they were the green color now they are changing a blueish purple color. I know it's the lights but it's a nice change. You can kinda see so.e that's just starting to change with both colors.20200331_173955.jpg
Here is a pic from before 20200329_082723.jpg

Is it possible the blue ones were just closed up underneath? That’s a pretty drastic change in color. Not just the center changed, it looks like the skirt changed too?

+1 on heads were closed up. Hard to tell but looks like in before pic you can see some closed heads. In after pic there are more total heads visible.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It could have been babies underneath but today is the first day I have noticed then if they were underneath it took them 4 days to pop out.there is still some orange on the skirt. Dont know but its nice

You can see from the photos that all the Gatorades in the ‘before’ photo, still look the same in the ‘after’ photo. The purple/blue Zoas in the ‘after’ appear to be the closed polyps in the ‘before’.

Sorry; no color changing happening here.

You can see from the photos that all the Gatorades in the ‘before’ photo, still look the same in the ‘after’ photo. The purple/blue Zoas in the ‘after’ appear to be the closed polyps in the ‘before’.

Sorry; no color changing happening here.
So what would the bluish zoas be called?

Back