zoos

drnecropolis

Market
Reaction score
anyone got any zoa's that are looking to get rid of pretty cheap.I used to have a good ammount but over the years the have gotton lost..I dont have alot of money..figure I can spare about $30 for some..please no radioactive dragon eyes or putton polyps I have plently of them..

In about 6 months I will have purple deaths, lord of the rings, nucuelar greens, watermelons, eagle eyes, armor of gods, monster lips, pink zoots, fire and ice, and lots more for really cheap. I'll pm you when I frag them.

Reefer29;244179 wrote: yellow polyps?
and join the zoo trade!!
got yellows....zoo trades rarely work the way they are supposed to..and like I said I money is tight...I have been out of work since April..$30 is about all I can scrounge up

tim at keens reef has a good bit of cheap frags. in 3-6months ill try to get you some zoanthids and palyothas, just need to get my new lights to get some good growth.

Reefer29;244190 wrote: o. i have brown and green zoanthid. thats it really
got some of those also...thanks though

looking for some fire and Ice and things like that, not much on waiting though..thanks anyways twist

call me tomorrow.ill pm you my number. probally home around 3-5pm i live about 5 mins from the mall in douglasville.

DrNecropolis;244174 wrote: anyone got any zoa's that are looking to get rid of pretty cheap.I used to have a good ammount but over the years the have gotton lost..I dont have alot of money..figure I can spare about $30 for some..please no radioactive dragon eyes or putton polyps I have plently of them..

got some zoa's we could frag if you wanna come by, just let me know bud. free of charge of course.

hmm 5 miles. im off dallas hwy and barrett more or less. gotta go to SWC today anyways to pay sal some cash, so maybe we can just meet up there.

Back