Octo Lux 90

Glorified frag tank with a fish not meant to be in it? I don’t know. You tell me? Maybe keep it up and you can hang with the big boys one day.
Oooh cocky. 🤣 If you only knew... But that's the problem, you just assume. A whole 10 years in the hobby you know everything there is😱

Oooh cocky. 🤣 If you only knew... But that's the problem, you just assume. A whole 10 years in the hobby you know everything there is😱
I’m cocky? Lol. Sure… but since you want to go there. I tagged you in a big boy tank. Keep going, you’ll get there. We all started with your same attitude, so I’m not hating. Just trying to steer you in the right direction.

I’m cocky? Lol. Sure… but since you want to go there. I tagged you in a big boy tank. Keep going, you’ll get there. We all started with your same attitude, so I’m not hating. Just trying to steer you in the right direction.
You're 100% hating lol. Big boy tank is cracking me up though 🤣

But in all seriousness, not trying to be a tang police, if anything I’m way over the limit. That clown tang is one of the meanest buttheads in the tang world and requires a huge tank in the long term. Its okay for now, just be ready to catch it in the future.

Lol not hating. Just been there done that what you’re doing. We all have. Hope you stay in the long term, it is refreshing seeing someone will to put the time and $ into a tank. Only a few of us on here are these days.

Still assuming. I'll give you a hint at how long I've been doing this... CPR refugiums, Iwasaki metal halide bulbs, deep sand beds, 19.99 yellow tangs... Do you remember Fish Store and More? Marine Fish? Cappuccino Bay Aquarium? Atlantis Aquarium? 🤔

Back