What are you doing with so much.....

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
Super glue? You should see the look at the checkout counter especially when you kick it up a notch. Mask, sunglasses and hoodie. Then they ask you what you are doing with so much glue. “Glueing live animals to rocks”

Attachments

• B8A5B333-3E52-4E50-9BD5-F01EFA21FC81.jpeg
    B8A5B333-3E52-4E50-9BD5-F01EFA21FC81.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 42
Super glue? You should see the look at the checkout counter especially when you kick it up a notch. Mask, sunglasses and hoodie. Then they ask you what you are doing with so much glue. “Glueing live animals to rocks”
I hope you got that at Dollar Tree! They sell original super glue brand gel, 3 tube pack $1.00. I just bought a bunch yesterday lol but if the cashier noticed she didn’t show it.

I hope you got that at Dollar Tree! They sell original super glue brand gel, 3 tube pack $1.00. I just bought a bunch yesterday lol but if the cashier noticed she didn’t show it.
I only saw the one that spike took a picture if at Dollar tree. Which one did you find?

Yes that’s it! I vaguely remember you posting this now. Great deal and it worked great too. @Steve Burton here is some eye candy...I got this from you several months ago on a plug. It moved into the rock and this is what it looks like today:73ACD39D-5D24-4779-AF32-DC9D11A7D878.jpeg

Back