1 Gate Valve Locally?

ghbrewer

Market
Reaction score
Anybody know of a LFS or store that carries Spears (or similar) 1" GATE valves locally (or have in stock)? Stopped by Pure Reef, but didn't look like they had any in stock. I don't think that Lowes or Home Depot carries the PVC gate valve that I am looking for... They do have ball valves, but that won't work for what I need it for.

Might be a stretch in your area, but my local Ace Hardware has them. Might be worth a call

Good idea, I'll have to give them a call. I hardly ever shop there due to their prices, but they do seem to have more specialty items in stock usually.

Yeah, you got that right, I think it was something like $20 or $25...... not exactly cheap but considering the closest sponsor is hour or hour and half away

What's the new build?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

They are done remodeling my office, so I am setting up a larger tank. It is a 120g tall.

fc2bc849f2d0a844f65ec970f46b9ec8.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to call Premier. I once needed a couple random plumbing parts (don't remember what) and I called them up. They had what I needed in the back room.

Well, pretty much a blank canvas. Had a mishap with Kalk just before the holidays and lost every piece I had except for a sunset monti. Fish made it though, with those and my existing rock, at least it will be a quick setup.

I know it's not really what your after, but I have a 3/4" sch 80 gate valve that's just sitting on my spare parts shelf. Just throwing it out there if it helps any

I'm in Acworth near downtown and have a couple sitting around I won't need for a few weeks.

I order them on Amazon and have time to get more - glad to offer them up if you need quickly.

Thanks guys, another member hooked me up with one.

Back