10gal tank ?

I had a 10g reef tank with a green clown goby for a year or so that did well. I used the
a> and had great success with zoas and other soft corals.  The only problem I had with the tank was getting the flow right.

I ended up adding a Maxijet 400. That along with the HOB filter added a nice bit of flow.
I would recommend looking at the
merchant.mvc

Mine was a simple 10g with parts I had around the house. I used a HOB filter and removed the media and put in rockrubble and ran carbon 2 weeks out of the month. Other than that it was a heater, lights, and a MJ400. I kept zoas mainly, but also had acouple leathers and a green brain coral. All of the corals did well especially after I added the powerhead. You have to make sure to keep up with water changes. You don't need to do much of a water change, but I did 1-2 gallons a week.

thanks guys and thanks ace for asking for me i was going to ask the same thing till i kept reading and seen you did lol. and i hear ya on the light being $$$$$$$$ out the wazoo its like $50-60 i think

hey it works for us all glad i could help out somewhat??? i guess well anyways i have to get the tank up and running before it has anything in it so guess i need to get to work lol

oh i will when i get my 45gal up and running ill do that also. well it is up and running but only the DAMsel in there and he is nothing to look at and he is a a$$ but oh well you live and learn

Back