135 gal Build

I've got the three 60gal tanks and the 180gal sump all plumed and online. I don't have any pictures as the fish room is a mess and I can't take any pictures of what I've done because you couldn't see anything but mess. I hope to have it cleaned up enough to get some pictures in a couple of days.

I will be working on the 135gal this week. If all goes well, I should have it up and running by next Sunday night.:yes:

stop being lazy and get that thing up man it should have been up after you got the baffles off

wow dude i need to stop by oneof these days and check it out very nice ....about time you got it up:D

Thanks guys. It is a work in progress. Victor, it may be too long of a drive for you to come by. You know I'm out here in the sticks. Oh wait, so are you.:lol2:

man, i was scared for a minute. I put a deposit on a used 135 this past saturday at sals lol. I thought he might have sold it on me. :lol2:

Got to be a different 135. :) But I love mine. It's the perfect size for me. Well, for today. I'll get bored with it in about a month or two or a couple of days. :lol2:

grimreefer;155219 wrote: Got to be a different 135. :) But I love mine. It's the perfect size for me. Well, for today. I'll get bored with it in about a month or two or a couple of days. :lol2:
i was looking at yours and it doesnt seem to be RR. What kind of lights are you using? I think im going to steal alot of your ideas.:D

It is RR. It is drilled on the right side, which works out fine for me. Some more pictures that show how works.

Right now I have two 400 watt MH 14k. Maybe tomorrow they might be 20k.

Thats a stellar looking tank! and everything in your setup is crisp and clean, really nice.

Back