180g Oak Stand Canopy Build

elFloyd;552525 wrote: On target for Labor Day weekend... need to continue my search for just the right stain... minwax does not give me the dark red I am looking for...

LARRY! Pictures! NOW! :)

Dustin

grouper therapy;562023 wrote: Dustin does that dewalt compressor keep up with your spray gun?

Yeah I really like it, it does a nice job and is the quietest compressor I've ever been around. But of course, I was using a 6g little pancake compressor before, so anything is better than that!

The Dewalt is 15 gallon @ 200psi, so I'd guess its probably equivalent to a 20g @ 150psi. I found it on Craigslist for $200 which was a steal. Craigslist is awesome for tools.

Dustin

So is this the stand that was in the garage last night? I caught a little peek at it when I was getting the chiller and it was very nice.

au01st;562127 wrote: So is this the stand that was in the garage last night? I caught a little peek at it when I was getting the chiller and it was very nice.

No... that was mine ;) Havent seen the latest update on it so I'm glad its lookin good! :thumbs:

Crewdawg1981;562130 wrote: No... that was mine ;) Havent seen the latest update on it so I'm glad its lookin good! :thumbs:

Oh, yeah, just looked back through the thread and saw it's already at its owner's house, lol.

Hey Dustin... I'm still around. I could post an updated picture but the stand looks like it did when it was delivered. Eight months of unemployment still has this build on hold.

I'm still loving the stand... Perfect in every way!

When I am finally able to move forward I'll post a picture as well as starting a build thread.

Back