20 gal Frag Tank Build

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
This is my quest for the real deal frag tank. As of right now Phos Reactor with about 20gph flow, coral life super skimmer 65, 30lbs live rock in sump with about 40lbs live sand (7in deep).

Jeep, I upload my pics to http://imageshack.us">http://imageshack.us</a>

Then you can just link them using the icon that looks like a picture of a mountain.

just email them to me at
a> ill do it before i go to sleep.

Sorry it took so long...
100_0787.jpg
alt="" />

100_0788.jpg
alt="" />

100_0790.jpg
alt="" />

100_0791.jpg
alt="" />

100_0793.jpg
alt="" />

100_0794.jpg
alt="" />

100_0795.jpg
alt="" />

100_0797.jpg
alt="" />

I have just recently added 4x24in overdriven t5's to the setup...will post pics later, i am having a problem with some of my pink zoos opening up though...and i have now bleached 3 acro frags....alk is at 13 and cal is at like 500 so i don't have any idea what could be hapening?

0-input hell u can even say that it sucks if u like or that i don't know what i am doing or that i am gonna kill everything?j/k

seriously though it all looks really good! Why the phosban reactor.. i know why they exsist but why are you putting it on a new frag tank ?

to keep the cleaning down......well the silicone job was like that cause my last sump build the baffles collapsed and i aint gonig threw that again

a guy in canton named woody built it for me and has just recently built me my top down box...really good work

Okay, ALK being that high was the first thing that jumped out at me concerning the bleached acro frags. I've had mine bleach out and some RTN with higher ALK levels if I didn't raise them slowly and keep them stable.

Can I get one of the board members to move this to forsale, I am selling this as it is taking up to much room in the living room (I have an apartment) please PM offers as i don't even know a ball park fig, I have over 500 invested in this setup and it is only like 1 1/2 month old, selling it all.

Chris

Back