20 gal Frag Tank Build

Just create a seperate thread in the sale forum and add a link to this build so people can see the pictures. Add a asking price also, but you can put a OBO on it. I would move it but your for sale post isn't at the top so that may create confusion.

Item is still forsale, tank, stand, one hydor 3 (2 weeks old) with box, return pump, sump, skimmer and about 30-40lbs lr, and about 40-50lbs ls that is 6in deep in sump

Okay, what's your bottom cash number you'll take ? and will you sell just the frag tank? Please PM me with your response? I'm very interested and I'm willing to make a decision and buy it immediately.

Ok if u want the **** system take the system if not then don't tell me u will be picking it up, I have had two people in one day back out after i have already tore down the tank after setting up times to meet them...

jeep9783;98928 wrote: Ok if u want the **** system take the system if not then don't tell me u will be picking it up, I have had two people in one day back out after i have already tore down the tank after setting up times to meet them...

Same crap has happened to me in the past, a few times on this forum. Unfortunately, just because you share a common interest with someone, it doesn't mean they will stand by what they say. Sucks too!

Free bump for you.

ok since no offers i decided to keep it, with 7in of water being 24x24 what are lighting recomendations for mainly sps frag tank, i have a set of t5's 2x24ho wandering if that is enough or maybe i should go with four?

Back