28g HQI Nano Cube

nova65chic

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten one of these yet? Here is a link about them:

http://www.aquabuys.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=nano_28&Category_Code=a3a&Product_Count=0">http://www.aquabuys.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=nano_28&Category_Code=a3a&Product_Count=0</a>

I have some ideas running aound in my head and I really like the nano's that have a covered top. Well, I really like nanos in general!! But I like the ones with a top better since evaporation occurs less, and it seems I can "fill" them with corals and such faster. Would this set up be ideal to set up just about any kind of coral? Soft and hard? I am still fuzzy on the lighting part of reefing, but I know if you dont have enough light, some corals are not happy with it at all! This tank isnt something I can afford right now (going on vacation at the end of the month and have to save for that now) maybe in a month or two, but I like to know as much as I can before I jump into something. *sigh* It's hard to take it slow when you are 23 and want almost everything [I]now.</em> :blush: lol Thanks ahead of time! :D

Hey,
Nano's are great! Have you looked at the Current Solanas? Check them out at Current-Usa.com This is very modern looking 34 Gal Nano tank with everything you need to get started with a reef tank. The tank is rimless but comes with a glass top for evaporation and fish who may be into carpet surfing. It is also not to small, the bigger the tank you start out with the easier it will be to keep water parameters in check. If you have any questions about getting started with a reef (including lighting) I would be happy to help, just call, PM, or email me.

The Solanas look really nice, but it scares me that they dont list a price for everything lol!

Awesome! Thanks! Did you buy it already put together, or did you buy the separate pieces and put it together? I currently have a Aquapod 12 gallon and am happy with it, but would like to go a little bigger. And from the review NC did some upgrades and revisions from previous models to make improvements on past mistakes.

I also have a 55 gallon, but for some reason I find myself taking more pleasure out of my nano, go figure....

Very cool, I know I am going to cringe when I hand over about $600 for the whole shabang so any deals I can get the better! :) And shhhh!!! Dont tell the hubby it costs that much! He will s**t himself lol :)

Back