6 month old (or less) Rainbow Bubble tip Anemone Split

gregoryleonard

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: red;">Less than an hour after feeding my RBTA that I got as a baby from Ryan at Reefworks in June of this year, I came down to my 150 gal sump/frag system where it has been and noticed it had split:wow2::wow2:</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">I am now officially a member of the splitting RBTA group. </span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">I would have never guessed that such a young RBTA would have already split. When I got it from Ryan at Reefworks in June it was about the size of a racquet ball (certainly smaller than a tennis ball), and in less than 3 months it has surprised and rewarded me with a split.</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">This RBTA has awesome coloration, especially under Blue LEDs (as many who have seen my system under blue LED lights can attest to).:yay::up:</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Has anyone else had this experience with such a young RBTA??</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;"></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Just think, in another 3 months I may have 4:tongue:</span></span>

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

jumplittlechloe;799022 wrote: Nice! Maybe it heard us talking about it ;)

Maybe. I would have never expected that in a Million Years. At least it was a pleasant surprise, unlike some of the "surprises" we often times get in this hobby, right?

Very true. Just don't get too excited the "coral gods" tend to reap extreme vengeance on those that get too happy in this hobby.

jumplittlechloe;799025 wrote: Very true. Just don't get too excited the "coral gods" tend to reap extreme vengeance on those that get too happy in this hobby.

I know, Time to get out while on a high note . . . Nah, I think I'll stay to see what more good things I can be a part of.

gregoryleonard;799023 wrote: Maybe. I would have never expected that in a Million Years. At least it was a pleasant surprise, unlike some of the "surprises" we often times get in this hobby, right?

So true. I just witnessed mine split today as well:yay: I thought something was wrong with it because a side of it seemed to be detaching from the rock.
Well at least two good news for me today. I also found a huge bottle of Formalin to treat my icky fish:yuk:

Awesome! Those clowns are gonna get on laying some eggs on that slick spot between 2 nems.

Smoothie;799036 wrote: Awesome! Those clowns are gonna get on laying some eggs on that slick spot between 2 nems.

That is what I am hoping for next, that the Snowflake clowns will profide some babies soon!!

Back