90 Build Thread

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
Ok...This IS my last for a year or more...I know I know...

Tank was purchased by a pretty new member...All the hardware is only about 2 months old and in New shape...Heres what I have

90 All glass Tank, standard 4 footer

Stand and open top canopy (canopy will get redone)

Very nice Coralife Dual 150W HQI with 192W of atinics and Lunar Night Lights (4 footer)

20 Gallon Sump with a Mag 9.5 pump

Coralife 220 Skimmer (seems to be doing awesome)

100 lbs of LR and another 35 from other tank still to go in

100 lbs of Natures Ocean Live Sand (Black)

2 Koralia 2's and 2 Koralia 3's

Tank will be mainly Fish with some softies and an anenome

Fuge will be tied in later when someone knows more than me comes for a beer.

All is running and the cycling begins....Heres a few shots and more to come as it happens...

russ i have the perfect tank for you to use for a fug i will help you install it if your willing to pick me up and drop me back off at home ....oh and tank is free ...just need a bulk head and a little fige light and something that can elevate it

LDYBKR;142869 wrote: You really could put alot of ponies in there.....

Your right Lady...That many ponies are sure expensive lol..

Id have to get a chiller if I did that...I just dont have those $$

Victor626nj;143084 wrote: i guess you dont want to take me on my friendly offer :sad:

My next days off bro are the 7th 8th and 9th....I just have to get time and figure there will be 4 houtrs just in drive time lol. Not like it can be a weekday thing :(

tnyga;143085 wrote: My next days off bro are the 7th 8th and 9th....I just have to get time and figure there will be 4 houtrs just in drive time lol. Not like it can be a weekday thing :(
nah man just teesing you but your welcome to the tank as long as you come pick it up and i can walk you threw what you have to do

haninja;143086 wrote: Nice meeting you today Russ. And nice looking tank.

Ditto Hanin...and thanks for the compliment...gotta a Loonnnnnng way to go lol Just an FYI, the size is what I said...

how big/small is it Vic...just wanna make sure it will fit

its a 5 gal dude should fit ill get you messurements for it its acrylic so making a whole is easy

Back