90 Build Thread

Transferred some xenia, gsp, yellow and brown button polyps, some snails, red and blue legs and all doing great.

Put my foxface in there hes enjoying life along with my b&w ocellaris..post some pics tonight

Wow that looks very clean. Cherish this moment. :)

Nice job on the aquascaping and you know I'm loving the black sand look. Once I'm convinced you're not going to break yet another tank down I'll bring you some corals :).

FutureInterest;143640 wrote: Wow that looks very clean. Cherish this moment. :)

Nice job on the aquascaping and you know I'm loving the black sand look. Once I'm convinced you're not going to break yet another tank down I'll bring you some corals :).
Jin i saw yours and I was hooked...I did the expensive stuff by its real real fine...I love it!

Bring em over...I made a pack with my wife, at least one year on this tank and Im good with that. This is what I originally wanted but I need to do some wheeling and dealing to get there..It worked out well.

Im glad you like it. I hope you keep your promise though, a year is a long time. Thats the tank that got me hooked in this hobby and I out grew it in three months. Looking good. Love the black sand.

kelloggreef;143865 wrote: Im glad you like it. I hope you keep your promise though, a year is a long time. Thats the tank that got me hooked in this hobby and I out grew it in three months. Looking good. Love the black sand.

It will be an easy year...I have to..its a promise I made to the wife...ALWAYS keep my promise..

Blind...I have no idea what you mean..The light covers the tank excellent all the way across, must be a camera thing....again, not sure what you mean..

tnyga;143885 wrote: It will be an easy year...I have to..its a promise I made to the wife...ALWAYS keep my promise..

Blind...I have no idea what you mean..The light covers the tank excellent all the way across, must be a camera thing....again, not sure what you mean..
at a first glance it kinda looks dim at the left but i think it could just be the pic.

Russ, looks great, but you need more fish. Come by the shop and will fix you up with a set of great looking Cross Hatch Triggers for your tank. They'll look Simply marvelous in that tank.

blind1993;143887 wrote: at a first glance it kinda looks dim at the left but i think it could just be the pic.

I think your right...Its broght all across but I see what you mean

BroncoXpress;143890 wrote: Russ, looks great, but you need more fish. Come by the shop and will fix you up with a set of great looking Cross Hatch Triggers for your tank. They'll look Simply marvelous in that tank.

You met my wife...pretty, smart (she thinks Im hot) lol I dont want to ruin a good thing!!! lol

BroncoXpress;143890 wrote: Come by the shop and will fix you up with a set of great looking Cross Hatch Triggers for your tank. They'll look Simply marvelous in that tank.

I'm guessing you're kidding...? I'd love a pair of these someday when I can afford it... but figured a 90g was way too small.

Tank is looking good, Russ!

Linda Lee;144094 wrote: I'm guessing you're kidding...? I'd love a pair of these someday when I can afford it... but figured a 90g was way too small.

Tank is looking good, Russ!

Thanks...Looking pretty brown if you ask me...needs color lol

What do you mean dibs on the picasso? Im not selling Im building lol Your killing me!

Back