A fish room, inside if a basement?

Rather have one of three 300w heaters fail than one 800w heater fail

We have a basement too and I have the equipment to build out a fish room but I have so many questions. For instance, there isn't a drain in the floor - how do you all solve for that if there's a leak/accident? Also, the plumbing is run under the floor joists. How do you plumb a laundry sink in that scenario? Last, when you have an external pump what is the best way to plumb it into your existing system? I'd prefer not to drill my current 40 tall.

tonymission;982946 wrote: Is there another way to pay for it? Let me know if you figure that out! :D

Considering that he's 14 I'm assuming he meant as opposed to his parents paying for it

tonymission;982954 wrote: Oh haha, that makes sense.. And good for him then!

Lol. I have to pay for everything that has to do in this hobby except the water changes. My job starts out at publix in about a week wich I'm supper stoked about. I'm going to make 8.25$ an hour 5 days a week.
I'll be able to have so many more tanks now....

tonymission;982946 wrote: Is there another way to pay for it? Let me know if you figure that out! :D

You could always donate some money if you would like...I think a couple hundred would be good. I'll send you my paypal so you can send me the money....LOL :lol2:

Back