A sad day :(

jaustin

Market
Reaction score
My favorite true perc jump out last night. I found her dead on the floor behind the tank this morning when i got home from work. Ugh, she and the other perc loved eachother, i feel bad for the perc still alive.

Should I get another? I'm leaning towards yes.

RIP clown fishy

100_2685.jpg
alt="" />
100_2687.jpg
alt="" />
100_2687.jpg
alt="" />

Pictures I wish the filter here @ work had actually blocked.

Too sad ~ so sorry for your loss.

How long were these two together? Is the surviving perc a male or female? If it's a male, he'll morph into a female without a female in the tank.

I would definitely replace the lost fish. If the survivor is female, you'll need to find as small a fish as possible to replace your jumper and introduce them carefully.

You can edit if you do it within 15 mins. Just go back to the first post, click on *edit* and delete a picture.

That sucks! He had some great colors to him too. I think you should add another one.

Also, true percs are a little difficult to find locally right now, but I'm ordering some for Victor through Live Aquaria. Let me know if you want me to order one for you. They're $19.99 and would be ready for pick-up @ Marietta Square on Thursday.

(P.S. ~ Egggggggggggggggggggg crate!)

well the female is the larger one right? They were both the same size but the one that jumped got real big, so i guess the one in the tank is a male since he's the small one. They were together for 9 months.

JAustin;154107 wrote: well the female is the larger one right? They were both the same size but the one that jumped got real big, so i guess the one in the tank is a male since he's the small one. They were together for 9 months.

You'll have an easier time introducing a new one if the survivor is male. So at least there's a little bit of good news.

Back