Acan lovers- pay attention!

jmaneyapanda

Sponsor
Reaction score
I happen to be up in my home town of Buffalo NY right now, and I was scoping some of the local fish stores. There is a new one I wandered upon, and I must say, if you guys love acans, fasten your seatbelts. This guy has a lookdown tank that is easily 6 foot by 4 foot FULL of acans. And he told me on Monday he is getting another $15,000 worth of Aussie acans.

Bear in mind, these pieces arent for the light of wallet, but they even made me gush, and Im not a LPS guy. They were drop dead GORGEOUS!!!

He told me that when the new shipments come in the local fight over some of the pieces, but he was going to update his website later, and does ship all over the country. Check it out:

http://www.areefcreation.com">www.areefcreation.com</a>

Yeah, I know, name sounds familiar, huh Margi and Tim?

jmaneyapanda;138773 wrote:
Yeah, I know, name sounds familiar, huh Margi and Tim?
*cough*

It's cool to see a store only concerned with absolute quality, now whatever the distributor sends them.

C'mon, why'd you have to post that? Now when I'm up there in two weeks I'm going to be drooling over this place the whole time and I won't get anything else done.

Looks like a nice place and I'll definitely be checking it out!

<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: Blue;">Hmmm - does sound a little familiar... :huh:

Margi</span></span></span>

needless to say, he was using a lot of your equipment too. Older, but still your brand. Apparently, this was the business name of his service company before he opened the store.

Posts of this nature are not allowed! I am not going to look at the site, fearing that I may see some pics and be tempted.

I will take some pics with my awesome, state of the art model year 2000 cell phone and show you when I am back.

FutureInterest;138894 wrote: Can you pick some stuff up from that store on your flight back? :)

I certainly would, but you still cant bring liquids on the plane. And I wouldnt count on anything surviving baggage. when I spoke to him, he said that he ships all the time, so that isnt an issue. I got some pics with my cell phone. Doesnt do them justice, but they are amazing.

sick.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
142784=8919-8673_20071024013843.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
142784=8919-8673_20071024013843.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="8673_20071024013843.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
142784=8918-HappyEndingsnoflash.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
142784=8918-HappyEndingsnoflash.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="HappyEndingsnoflash.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Those arent mine, they are just sonme of what he had. The top pic I took, but the bottom was a "stock" pic he emailed me. The top he called "happy endings" (which made me laugh), and the bottom was called "fruity pebbles". He told me that people fight one another to pay $400 a polyp for the "happy endings". Must be nice.

Would something like this be able to turn into a group buy? I am still unsure of the rules for group buys and don't want to get a demerit on my record ;) . I would be interested in some new acans also.

Sprayin70;142912 wrote: 400 wow!
No joke! When he told me, I was like, "ahh. thats not so bad", and then yelled "fire!" to try to get evryone to leave so I could grab it and disappear into the sunset. Didnt work.

Liverock- if you want to contact him, you can, I am steering clear of it- he is a personal friend of mine, and I would love to see him get business, but I have nothing invested in it.

DID YOU VISIT ANY OTHER STORES...I AM FLYING INTO ROCHESTER NEXT SUNDAY....WILL BE GOING TO MASSENA FOR A FEW DAYS TO VISIT MY SICK BROTHER AND THEN WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUFFALO TO STAY A FEW DAYS WITH MY SISTER. WOUL BE NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WHILE I AM THERE..............................MELODY:thanks:

Back