Accident on meeting

mattdang

Reaction score
I went to the meeting and got into an accident right on Northside Parkway (by the Steak 'n Shake). It was a Hit-and-run so the police had to chase the car and it wasn't finished until 9:10. It felt worse than the accident I wasted my chance of meeting you guys and getting my tank started. :D

Awww... bum deal! Sorry that you couldnt make it but atleast youre not hurt!
You probably could of still stopped by, some of us didnt leave until close to 10.
Hope you can make it safely to next months meeting!

thanks guys, I was about to go to the meeting afterward to see if I could get some cheatos; but I wasn't the only one going to the meeting, I brought my 2 sisters and my girlfriend with me. You know how frighten they were with that hit and run :) Plus it was wet and dark so maybe next time.

Sorry to hear about it - I am glad you are ok -

On the positive note - it was a great meeting - 83 people - great wings, speaker, and frag swap. We look forward to seeing you next time.

No problem. Everyone gives and gets something at meetings. I'm bring some next time also.

mattdang;47282 wrote: I went to the meeting and got into an accident right on Northside Parkway (by the Steak 'n Shake). It was a Hit-and-run so the police had to chase the car and it wasn't finished until 9:10. It felt worse than the accident I wasted my chance of meeting you guys and getting my tank started. :D
At least you are safe. I wanted to go there so bad to talk to everyone but the directions didnt get me there.

Glad to hear everyone is safe from that accident. If you need anything, i am not located too far from you, let me know.

Back