Accurate photo ?

dawgface

Market
Reaction score
Found this online at a reputable online vendor. I'm seconds away from pressing pay but a little worried that the coloration has been manipulated.

Thoughts?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
999432=57800-image.jpg
>
999432=57800-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Some other items with interesting color I have in the cart
999435=57801-image.jpg
>
999435=57801-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Also, do you have a larger image so I can see the background around the hammer coral?

Cool blasto
999437=57802-image.jpg
>
999437=57802-image.jpg

MarquiseO;999434 wrote: Which company?

I haven't paid yet so I don't want to loose it with announcing it.

I'm attempting to read through there agreement. Since it won't ship until Monday if I can lock it up and still decide until then I'll do that.

DawgFace;999438 wrote: I haven't paid yet so I don't want to loose it with announcing it.

I'm attempting to read through there agreement. Since it won't ship until Monday if I can lock it up and still decide until then I'll do that.

The images are super small to detect photoshoping. Usually the background shows indication. Also, smaller pixels doesn't show all the details. If you want it take a chance. Some companies are known for over-photoshopping which is why I asked.

MarquiseO;999436 wrote: Also, do you have a larger image so I can see the background around the hammer coral?

There was a larger picture online but now that it is in my cart this is the largest I have.

Secondarily, someone good with photoshop could change the coral and leave the surrounding perfectly untouched.

MarquiseO;999439 wrote: The images are super small to detect photoshoping. Usually the background shows indication. Also, smaller pixels doesn't show all the details. If you want it take a chance. Some companies are known for over-photoshopping which is why I asked.

Yea, I know.

Have you ever seen one this orange?

DawgFace;999440 wrote: There was a larger picture online but now that it is in my cart this is the largest I have.

Secondarily, someone good with photoshop could change the coral and leave the surrounding perfectly untouched.

Which is why I asked for a larger image. Even with pros, there is always a trace from editing.

MarquiseO;999441 wrote: This one is good to go.

For what it is worth the others were this large as well until I placed them in my cart.

The blasts are per head so there is some remaining.

Alright I purchased. Hopefully I can reverse if needed between now and Monday morning.

a>

DawgFace;999442 wrote: Yea, I know.

Have you ever seen one this orange?
Yes but a lot of vendors turn on 6500K lighting to make an orange hue on some hammers. It could be a pastel white hammer or lavender hammer fluorescing the lighting. I have had hammer that does that.

9636680671_6d7a6c36dd_c.jpg
alt="" />

DawgFace;999445 wrote: Alright I purchased. Hopefully I can reverse if needed between now and Monday morning.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com">http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com</a>[/QUOTE]

PEA is reputable. I hear nothing but good things about it and know people that order from there often. You should be fine.

Here is a previously sold picture I found of theirs.
999453=57804-image.jpg
>
999453=57804-image.jpg

Jesse, It is probably a very nice Hammer. IME, sometimes they look orange in pics but are orange-gold when you get them. I have one like that in my 100, and depending on the time of day with the Radion Pros lighting it, it can look pale orange, neon orange or gold orange with the UV LEDs in there, hehehe!

Nice catch either way.

Back