Accurate photo ?

rdnelson99;999466 wrote: Ahhh that would be coral envy. :)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
999503=57815-image.jpg
>
999503=57815-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Acroholic;999458 wrote: Jesse, It is probably a very nice Hammer. IME, sometimes they look orange in pics but are orange-gold when you get them. I have one like that in my 100, and depending on the time of day with the Radion Pros lighting it, it can look pale orange, neon orange or gold orange with the UV LEDs in there, hehehe!

Nice catch either way.

Yea, I'd take any of the alternatives and be A-ok!

:yes:

Everything came in expertly shipped and alive. The hammer is relatively a fresh cut =( Relative being it's healed a couple weeks but still is bright white on the skeleton where the cut was made. Being it is a wall hammer of already known difficulty I was a little disappointed here but not surprised.

As far as color lights were off when I placed in tank so color will have to be seen tonight but realistically probably a few days after shipping stress wears off.

All other corals came in looking nice and colorful. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

On a side note, I added to my order under written email communications from them that I still had room in my box. As such I could add items and as long as it remained enough for one box I'd only be charged for shipping once. That was not the case and have sent an email back to them about this issue. Hopefully, this is fixed without a headache... I truly hate dealing with issues of this nature.

DawgFace;1000183 wrote: Everything came in expertly shipped and alive. The hammer is relatively a fresh cut =( Relative being it's healed a couple weeks but still is bright white on the skeleton where the cut was made. Being it is a wall hammer of already known difficulty I was a little disappointed here but not surprised.

As far as color lights were off when I placed in tank so color will have to be seen tonight but realistically probably a few days after shipping stress wears off.

All other corals came in looking nice and colorful. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

On a side note, I added to my order under written email communications from them that I still had room in my box. As such I could add items and as long as it remained enough for one box I'd only be charged for shipping once. That was not the case and have sent an email back to them about this issue. Hopefully, this is fixed without a headache... I truly hate dealing with issues of this nature.

Hopefully they handle it with integrity. Can't wait to hear if everything colors up like they appeared in the pics!

DawgFace;1000183 wrote: Everything came in expertly shipped and alive. The hammer is relatively a fresh cut =( Relative being it's healed a couple weeks but still is bright white on the skeleton where the cut was made. Being it is a wall hammer of already known difficulty I was a little disappointed here but not surprised.

First world problem dude. LOL. But I do hope it gets resolved for you. And it is worth saying again..... Spoiled brat!!! :)

Shipping problem had already been figured out and charged correctly. Wrong reciept was included was all it was! All good!

DawgFace;1000275 wrote: Shipping problem had already been figured out and charged correctly. Wrong reciept was included was all it was! All good!

Bodes well!

Back