ACRYLIC TOYS FOR ARC MEMBERS

tonytran509

Reaction score
HEY GUYS ITS TONY, THE NEW GUY :)

So as I have gotten addicted to this hobby now and fascinated with everything that has to do with Saltwater now, I've noticed a few things.... everything is expensive... But as I have been on this forum I have noticed that everyone is always willing to give a helping hand to each other... You guys are amazing and I just thought that I would like to give back a little bit to the community. As some of you may know I own my own acrylic manufacturing and fabrication company out here in Lawrenceville, so I started to make a couple things and draw a few things up from requests from you guys.... So I started designing frag racks, AIO Frag Tanks, and a bunch of other small things... but here are some 3d drawings that I had done and I will be building these later today. I am trying to set the prices compared to most other places online just for ARC members as a little token of appreciation towards everyone here. Like I said I am trying to beat the online people but its hard sometimes lol... but the good thing is that i can customize anything to your equipment size and dimension, where online you are just stuck with what they make.
day.AIO_FRAG_TANK_2375X18X8-1.PNGAIO_FRAG_TANK_2375X18X8-2.PNGAIO_FRAG_TANK_2375X18X8-3.PNGAIO_FRAG_TANK_2375X18X8-4.PNGATO_BOX_10x16x15.PNGREEF_WORK_TRAY_1.PNGREEF_WORK_TRAY_2.PNGREEF_WORK_TRAY_3.PNG

Nice!! You got a website or link, Iam looking for an acrylic sheet for a sump cover.

Love the slotted frag rack designs! The spacing looks quite large though. I imagine you could fit in many more standard frags if this spacing and/or hole size was decreased.

Here’s a photo of a bunch of different common frag plug sizes, arranged by size, with a measuring tape for scale. The bottom one, smallest, is used by cornbred and other high end frag sellers. The row with the purple plugs is standard size in this hobby.

But even with a crap-ton of holes, this rack could be greatly improved for efficiency.
C678E962-5C85-437D-B162-7CB9DDCD624E.jpeg

Attachments

• F08EFF9D-B746-4069-9400-306DA704A84A.jpeg
    F08EFF9D-B746-4069-9400-306DA704A84A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
I’d be interested in getting a quote for a handful of angled frag rack like these that is roughly 7”x7” (with 1” clearance from the lowest point of the angled sheet)

And in regards to a different project; can you get fluorescent (yellow, green, or orange) acrylic?

Back