ACRYLIC TOYS FOR ARC MEMBERS

And if you want me to take my calipers to any of these, or other aquarium equipment, just let me know.

AWESOMMEEE.. I BEEN WANTING INPUT ON STUFF LIKE THAT... also i was just working off a design a member ask me to do for them... but whatever you want me to do i can draw something up and figure out a price....I can also make these out of other colors that would glow under our lights just pricing would be different thats all.

AWESOMMEEE.. I BEEN WANTING INPUT ON STUFF LIKE THAT... also i was just working off a design a member ask me to do for them... but whatever you want me to do i can draw something up and figure out a price....I can also make these out of other colors that would glow under our lights just pricing would be different thats all.

Cool. I’ll shoot you a PM with my contact info also. And I’ll draft up some acrylic project ideas; none of them are urgent. Lol. Just for fun; after the holidays for sure.

This is what you need to make!! Since we all at one time had a 40 breeder for a sump this kit is great. i bought one to use but it needs some tweaks that are very minor but would help tremendously!

This is what you need to make!! Since we all at one time had a 40 breeder for a sump this kit is great. i bought one to use but it needs some tweaks that are very minor but would help tremendously!

Absufreakinglutely, being able to purchase kits like these would be awesome. Maybe have these for 55g tanks as well as 75g. I want a 48" sump but they run like $450-$600 and would love to just outfit a scratched up 75g tank into a respectable sump.

OH THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL.... I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE ONE AND TEST IT OUT LOL I NEED A SUMP ANYWAYS LOL

HEY GUYS ITS TONY, THE NEW GUY :)

So as I have gotten addicted to this hobby now and fascinated with everything that has to do with Saltwater now, I've noticed a few things.... everything is expensive... But as I have been on this forum I have noticed that everyone is always willing to give a helping hand to each other... You guys are amazing and I just thought that I would like to give back a little bit to the community. As some of you may know I own my own acrylic manufacturing and fabrication company out here in Lawrenceville, so I started to make a couple things and draw a few things up from requests from you guys.... So I started designing frag racks, AIO Frag Tanks, and a bunch of other small things... but here are some 3d drawings that I had done and I will be building these later today. I am trying to set the prices compared to most other places online just for ARC members as a little token of appreciation towards everyone here. Like I said I am trying to beat the online people but its hard sometimes lol... but the good thing is that i can customize anything to your equipment size and dimension, where online you are just stuck with what they make.
day.View attachment 15412View attachment 15413View attachment 15414View attachment 15415View attachment 15416View attachment 15417View attachment 15418View attachment 15419
I’m new to ARC, been a saltwater hobbyist for 15 years. Looking to build my own drop off tank in the 200 gallon range. Can you message me pricing for 4’x8’ acrylic sheets 3/4 inch thick.

I’m new to ARC, been a saltwater hobbyist for 15 years. Looking to build my own drop off tank in the 200 gallon range. Can you message me pricing for 4’x8’ acrylic sheets 3/4 inch thick.

I like it. I like it a lot. Serious sheets for a serious tank. I've always thought drop off tank were cool but bigger is almost always better.

Back