Advanced Acrylics

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
I don't know if this is where I should post this but I'm looking for anyone who's had any dealings with Advanced Acrylics in California.
https://advancedacrylics.com/

I'm looking at an ATO reservoir and the price seems pretty good. But I've seen some negative thoughts on a few other forums about their delivery time and customer service. Have any of you dealt with Advanced Acrylics? I understand and agree with the idea that folks are WAY more likely to post negative stuff than they are to post positive stuff but I still wanted to ask y'all for your thoughts.

I have bought 2 frag tanks I use for frag swaps. They do a pretty good job, not exceptional but really pretty good. I would recommend them.

Yes I ordered a custom made sump from them John was very good working with me in the beginning but as time got closer to completion he would not answer my emails or phone calls. I'm happy with the product but the price was high$$$, also I want to mention I contacted several manufactures and he was the only one who replied.

John is super nice and accommodating, ordered smaller things in past no issues -now, he is building my new sump. Will get in a few months and when my house is back together hoping to install.

Back