Advanced Aquarist Breaking News

Bassett22;985617 wrote: God will you two just kiss or fight or bury the hatchet or what ever the hell you gotta do to stop bringing this stupid petty crap up in every **** thread?

This is our first interaction in months, so I don't know what you're talking about!

Like Vinny said, it's water under the bridge.

Back to the main topic!

Wow! Now I am wondering what I missed. Hate coming in at the middle of a good movie. :)

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png
alt="" />

Atlanta Reef Guy;985614 wrote: Im sorry also. Im going to cough it up to i quit smoking 4 days ago. ( Ive smoked a pack a day for 32 years so im on edge). Sorry Josh You were the bigger man to say you were sorry and that puts everything under the bridge.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:up: this month is 4 yrs for me after smoking for 30+ yrs? it can be difficult but it's doable. So just do it !!!!! Good job I'm proud of you

JDavid;985610 wrote: Some of my later comments in this thread were in poor taste, apologies.

Atlanta Reef Guy;985614 wrote: Im sorry also. Im going to cough it up to i quit smoking 4 days ago. ( Ive smoked a pack a day for 32 years so im on edge). Sorry Josh You were the bigger man to say you were sorry and that puts everything under the bridge.

been there, done that!

...and most all of us had!

...but only the few admit there wrongs, so kudos to both of you!

:up:

Congrats on all the quitting guys! I've moved on to vaping for the last couple years. Not nearly as awesome as just quitting.

tonymission;985688 wrote: Congrats on all the quitting guys! I've moved on to vaping for the last couple years. Not nearly as awesome as just quitting.

I just picked up vaping.
Love the variety of flavors.

I quit a few years ago when my daughter was born. I am still stuck chewing nicotine gum, DOH!

If you're using chantix to quit I hear that can make folks edgier / crazier than normal too (I've witnessed that first hand lol!)

franciscosalazar;985690 wrote: I just picked up vaping.
Love the variety of flavors.
Love my vape , best thing I did for myself in years.
The only time it doesn't cut it is after a few good drinks its just not strong enough.

tonymission;985688 wrote: Congrats on all the quitting guys! I've moved on to vaping for the last couple years. Not nearly as awesome as just quitting.

+1

But I haven't smoked a cig in 6 months and I love, love, love my Provari!

Gosh how I did end up in the wrong thread? ?? I just read the title about breaking news and read all the info but then I stop in a wreck :D
Thanks for sharing Francisco!

Like your final actitude Josh and Vinny! Was glad to see both of you guys at the meeting! Hey Vinny I couldn't meet you, you were so bussy with the rest of the fellas chatting! But I now know where to stop for frags when I fill up my tank!!!

Yeah. Your work in your page is giving help many people!. Thanks for your kind words and hope to meet you one day Vinny!

Back