ahhhh a new friend!

russ-iv

Market
Reaction score
felt like changing the water today and low and behold... a very cool find. (for me)

image.jpg
alt="" /></a>

seems the zoas have a buddy.
i have squirts and sponges already in my tank, but its pretty awesome to find a canary yellow one.

sorry if the shot isnt crisp. just a cell snap.

I've got a bright yellow like that. It's texture is different than all my others (pink, blue, white..). This sponge, you can stick a knife under it and pop the WHOLE thing off.
This was discovered when I was trying to give someone pieces of different colors to get it started in their tank.
Really cool, I thought!

Camellia;1071557 wrote: I've got a bright yellow like that. It's texture is different than all my others (pink, blue, white..). This sponge, you can stick a knife under it and pop the WHOLE thing off.
This was discovered when I was trying to give someone pieces of different colors to get it started in their tank.
Really cool, I thought!
I also have this yellow sponge , it's very easily transplanted and grows anywhere I put it

Camellia;1071557 wrote: I've got a bright yellow like that. It's texture is different than all my others (pink, blue, white..). This sponge, you can stick a knife under it and pop the WHOLE thing off.
Really cool, I thought!

oh you have pinks and blues? All mine are white except for this one yellow guy. Shame LFS dont have these guys for sale. Kinda have to roll the dice with LR.

great note on detaching and reattaching. I am afraid that an air bubble will get caught in there and they will die if i do it though.

Agree with Terry, you'll be ok. I popped a big one off and gave it to Dave, Grouper and he glued it in place!
If you want more or others of mine, I'll share plenty with YOU! :)

Back