AI HYDRA 26HD

ZapataInc

Supporting
Reaction score
Does anyone have this light? I am trying to see what settings you are running? And what you would recommend. I am currently running the BRS settings.

Check out AI signature settings. You can download which ever one you like and run it. It’s easy to tweak these programs, so downloading someone else’s setting on the signature page is an easy way to use these lights. I like David Saxby’s setting as he has a great mixed reef and his staff have done tons of research to get the most out of these lights.

Check out AI signature settings. You can download which ever one you like and run it. It’s easy to tweak these programs, so downloading someone else’s setting on the signature page is an easy way to use these lights. I like David Saxby’s setting as he has a great mixed reef and his staff have done tons of research to get the most out of these lights.
Thanks!

I have it in my tank. Easy to setup sunrise, daylight, and sunset. Color is beautiful.

Attachments

• 20190709_192609.jpg
    20190709_192609.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
LIVESTOCK - Red sea black 170 deluxe
Midas Blenni
Purple Fire Fish (2)
Purple Pseudochromis
Fire Shrimp
Tridacna Clam
Yellow Stripe Maroon Clown Fish
Fairy Tail Anthias
Emerald Crab
Several Blue-legged Hermit Crabs
Several Snails
Rose Tip Anemone
Various soft and hard corals - Xenia, mushrooms,... not much - try to put more corals
Several Burghia Nudibranchs

Back