algae problem still

Thats what I was trying to accomplish. I was hoping to go in to the new tank clean as a whistle. I noticed that the cyano was almost gone immediately from the main tank as soon as the lights went out last night, this morning I am see where some coraline is starting to grow a some but not all the GHA and bryopsis is starting to lose its color. amazing what effects only one night will have

I did 3 full days of lights out about a moth and a half ago, and all the cyano was gone, but just came back. I just need to get rid of the nutrients, but cannot do it.

I'm hoping by two and a half months from now my 40 will be up and going strong until i have the same problem, but i hope not.

just a quick question, i'm looking to buy some sand and joeFREELANCE has Southdown aragonite sond and offered a 5 gallon bucket worth $60, that a good deal, and would that make a 5" sandbed in the 40 breeder

Kirru;266408 wrote: ok, so if I buy from like say Keen, do I just ask him to show me his TDS count? I will do a WC tomorrow and I get back from Keen Reef. I am going to have him to some water test for phosphate. should I test for anything else?

Feel free to ask to see the TDS of my RO/DI. When it gets above 5, the filters get changed. :)

Thanks,
Tim

Ok thanks. i should be up there soon, don't know when though

Back