amazing deal on zoos!!

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
I ordered a mixed amount of zoos from ebay it was called a frag pack. The total price with shipping was around $75. I could not believe the colors and how many polyps there were! Just letting everyone know what a good deal this was. One rock was about the size of a half dollar totally covered in zoos "probably about 30 polyps for that one rock. Every other rock had around 8 to 20 polyps. And there was also another free frag of zoos with the order. In total i got 12 different types of zoos!! The guys name on ebay is "mr.coral" - here is a link of the pack that i bought.
eBayISAPI.dll

i've brought from this guy before. he sent the package to the wrong address... took over 2 months for him to refund my money... never again...

slayer77;54092 wrote: i've brought from this guy before. he sent the package to the wrong address... took over 2 months for him to refund my money... never again...

If that guy had a tank that was his lucky day!.....if he didnt he probably wondered why a bag of water with some mush in it was on his front step.

The UPS guy shipped my first Solaris h-4 ($2800 light) to the Fish radio station in Buckhead.....don't know why he did that one.:fish:

The Fish radio station :confused2: What morons! At least it was not livestock I guess. That would have been a problem. :doh:

FishyBusiness;54157 wrote: The UPS guy shipped my first Solaris h-4 ($2800 light) to the Fish radio station in Buckhead.....don't know why he did that one.:fish:

LOL... you never told me that

Back