Anenome 1 - Yellow Fiji Leather 0

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
While I was away last week, the GBTA decided to relocate from the spot it's been in for the past two months to a spot higher on the rockwork. Unfortunately it picked the spot already inhabitated by my beautiful Yellow Fiji Leather. I got home and found the leather under the anenome and completely shriveled up, looking terrible. I immediately tried to relocate the leather but I could not save it. bummed in Marietta...BZ

sorry to hear that, my long tentacle loves to do that. but all he has done was injure some zoas and star polyps...

Aww man. I'm sorry to hear that man. Bud, Bob, and I all got one from that order. Bud has a frag of mine which apparently has grown quite a bit. I can frag you a piece of mine as well Bob.

That is a bummer. Jin the frag you gave me was moved into the 120G just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will be ok. The good news is that I just noticed a baby one on the same rock and I was able to cut that portion of the rock off and left it in the frag tank. If the one in the 120G makes it ok, I'll give Bob the baby one when it gets bigger. Of course he'll have to sign an affadavit that he won't let the gbta kill this one.

Thanks guys! I'll take you up on the offer but I'm going to wait until I get the 210G up and running for awhile. BZ

Back