Another GBTA Splitting!

budsreef

Market
Reaction score
There must be something in the air or the water! Last week the GBTA in one of my basement tanks split and today the one in my 24G AP split. This one has a pair of GSMs hosting in it and I hope they give the two halves a chance to heal.

Barbara;195741 wrote: Bud, you're spoiling those things! You must be feeding a lot. Congrats and good luck. I'm sure the nemss will be fine.

Generally, I feed them a small piece of shrimp every two or three days. One of these days I'll figure out where to get silversides and then maybe I'll alternate that with the shrimp. The one that split last week ended up in three pieces so once they heal up I'll have a few for sale.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Barbara;195793 wrote: I get silversides from PetSmart. I can't remember for sure, but I think they're like eight bucks for a pack.

Budsreef;195736 wrote: There must be something in the air or the water! Last week the GBTA in one of my basement tanks split and today the one in my 24G AP split. This one has a pair of GSMs hosting in it and I hope they give the two halves a chance to heal.

Wierd--I had one split last week as well....

Back