Any Aqua-Controller 3 experts????

james s_

Market
Reaction score
I need some help getting my controller running? Anyone willing to come by and help me one weekend??? I'm a big dummy ....:confused2:

Ball Ground?!? Anybody even live up there besides you and Panda?!? LOL

You might want to PM Cameron. He is the AC expert and might be able to walk you trough it. I KNOW he will not drive up there but he wrote the programming for the dang things, so if anyone can teach you how to use it to its fullest, it is him.

Ball Ground is a lot closer than where Panda lives, James is only about 20 minutes north of Woodstock, while Jeremy is about an hour and a half!

Xyzpdq0121;275933 wrote: Ball Ground?!? Anybody even live up there besides you and Panda?!? LOL

You might want to PM Cameron. He is the AC expert and might be able to walk you trough it. I KNOW he will not drive up there but he wrote the programming for the dang things, so if anyone can teach you how to use it to its fullest, it is him.

I have already. He must be busy, because I scheduled to have him come by a couple weekends ago and he was a no show. Now he wont return my messages. I think the trek to Ball Ground scared him away!!!:D

Steve;275964 wrote: Ball Ground is a lot closer than where Panda lives, James is only about 20 minutes north of Woodstock, while Jeremy is about an hour and a half!

Thanks for having my back Steve!!!!

Back