Any experience with a Klausewitz Blenny?

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
Have you any experience with a Klausewitz blenny? If so, please give a little background about your setup.

What did you like/dislike about this specific blenny? What other fish was in the tank with your Klausewitz blenny?

Any other information related to a Klausewitz blenny would be appreciated?

Wannabee

I had one at one point. It was only in my tank for a few days as it nipped at my SPS. I really enjoyed it otherwise though. tons of personality.

Declanisadog;941738 wrote: I had one at one point. It was only in my tank for a few days as it nipped at my SPS. I really enjoyed it otherwise though. tons of personality.

... but not enough personality to get rid of the SPS. :lol2::D Just kidding. Thanks for your valuable input; [tons of personality] works for me.

Wannabee

Anyone else with any experience with this type of blenny?

<span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: Verdana">
wedwardsd384036.html"><span style="color:

Bump :)! Only one person has experience with a Klausewitz blenny? Did I find a very special blenny that only one person has experience with?

Wannabee

I didn't know I was that special...

I went to the fish store looking to buy a blenny, and they just happened to have that guy. My wife liked him, so I bought him.

Declanisadog;942437 wrote: I didn't know I was that special...

I went to the fish store looking to buy a blenny, and they just happened to have that guy. My wife liked him, so I bought him.
[LOL] Yeap! Your that special. I guess I will get in line to be #2 special person. Did you have a sand bed? I'm wondering if these blennies will do good in a bare bottom tank?

Wannabee

P.S. Any blennies out there that are alright with a bare botton tank? I prefer blennies that max out around 2-3 inches if possible.

I did, but he was more if a rock dweller. He showed me crevices I didn't even know I had. There was a spot under a colony of zoas that he would sleep, and then during the day he would just hop around the tank.

Declanisadog;942453 wrote: I did, but he was more if a rock dweller. He showed me crevices I didn't even know I had. There was a spot under a colony of zoas that he would sleep, and then during the day he would just hop around the tank.
That's it. I'm gettin' one [LOL]!

Wannabee

Back