Any experience with tanks from glasscages.com ?

blitz224

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience ordering a tank and/or stand from the website glasscages.com, or seen their products in person? Seems like potentially a good online price/source for a 120G tank and matching stand, and they have scheduled deliveries to Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my 150 rimless from them
Great tank and good customer service
I also met the truck in McDonough last Friday
He was 2 hours early

I have no personal experience with them but I've read very mixed reviews on their tanks. I seem to remember them getting a lot of bad press a few years back but as of lately a lot of people have been ordering from them with great reviews.

I have a 48 x 18 x 9 frag tank from them. The build quality is amazing compared to my Marineland tank.

I personally have not ordered with them but know 4 people who have. They make great tanks that are very overbuilt.....BUT if it arrives cracked or defective good luck getting if fixed without months of waiting and numerous calls.

FYI the baffels in my fuge came from a glass cages 120 that cracked and they refused to fix it. No idea the cause or story but there is that too.....

Granted both of those problems happened over 5 years ago so take it for what its worth.

I was blown away with the 3/4" polish edges
I must say standing next an open tank at eye like this one is quite an experience
Watching the waves crashing against each other and the fishes coming up to blow a bubble, takes me right back to Jamaica on the docks growing up.

Sounds very cool! Would love to see a picture of the open tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our frag tank is 3/8" starfire glass and a floating bottom.

IMAG8635.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMAG8634.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Well built by Glasscage
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1020318=60071-image.jpg
>
1020318=60071-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back