Any good deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2015?

Avast Marine... 15% site wide plus 40% off their new media reactors.

Save a few more $$$ by checking out their You Build section. I have the Kalk Reactor, Calcium Reactor, and Swabbie... All were easy to build.

Black Friday Specials from AVAST Marine Works!

This Friday, November 27th, we are introducing our latest concept in reef filtration technology: the Spyglass fluidized cone reactor! This reactor represents our efforts to create a design that makes maintenance quick and easy, is highly efficient with water flow and electrical usage, yet is versatile enough to work with virtually all media available to the reef aquarium hobby. The best part is that we are launching the Spyglass at amazing introductory preorder pricing of 40% off! This deal will only last the weekend, so get on the preorder list early!

Additionally, we are discounting everything else on our site by 15%! This is a perfect time to stock up on media or any other needed aquarium equipment.

Note that this sale is valid using coupon code THANKS15 from 12:00am Friday, November 27th until midnight Monday November 30th.

a> , used to be Reefs2Go.  I have had mixed success with their corals. Some have done great and I still have them and others, such as mushrooms, I have had repeated failures with but if you contact them, they will credit your account with them to buy something else.

There's a facebook page where you can check stores feedback and hear from others experience on purchasing from them, I just mentioned because I heard not good things about aquarium depot

So what goodies did everyone score? I picked up an aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 skimmer for my upcoming build. Pretty quiet other than that.

joseayes;1061531 wrote: There's a facebook page where you can check stores feedback and hear from others experience on purchasing from them, I just mentioned because I heard not good things about aquarium depot
I order from them mostly pods i ordered a frag pack from them recently and overall i wasn't too impressed most of the frags wasn't the best

LSU_fishFan;1061594 wrote: I got salt at pure reef, and a new skimmer from BRS

nice. which skimmer did you get? I am going to reorder BRS 2 PART and Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon later on tonight

thanhreef;1061599 wrote: nice. which skimmer did you get? I am going to reorder BRS 2 PART and Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon later on tonight

Reef octopus classic 200 internal

huskerreefatl;1061554 wrote: Salt, Trigger emerald 34 sump, and a vortech mp40 for me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nice. I was eyeing one of those sumps too but couldn't sell my 60 cube in time lol! Skimmers looked to have some of the biggest savings so that's the route I went.

Now, i have to swap out sumps and redo plumbing this weekend. Hope no catastrophes occur during this process. I have been eyeing this sump for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

huskerreefatl;1061620 wrote: Now, i have to swap out sumps and redo plumbing this weekend. Hope no catastrophes occur during this process. I have been eyeing this sump for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I did the sump swap last year after upgrading my skimmer. It was pretty easy. I kept my power heads on in the tank for water movement. Have new water ready to refill your new sump. If you don't put your heater in your tank the temp may drop a bit but nothing to worry about.

Back